At Connect One Health, our commitment to your well-being only begins when a licensed agent enrolls you in a Medicare plan that best meets your specific needs. From there, our dedicated Customer Experience Team takes over. The Team consists of licensed agents whose sole responsibility is to proactively communicate with you throughout the year, to make sure that:
- you are fully satisfied with the benefits you selected;
- you fully understand and are maximizing your use of your benefits; and
- your benefits continue to match your current life circumstances, both from a medical perspective and a financial perspective.
Our Customer Experience Team can also assist you with:
- scheduling an appointment with your current Primary Care Physician or Specialist;
- helping you find a new Pharmacy, Primary Care Physician, or Specialist;
- using your Over-The-Counter benefits; and/or
- helping you determine whether you need to update your benefits, due to a change in your life circumstances.
Our Team is available for existing clients from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST, Monday through Friday, at no cost to you. For new clients, once you enroll in a Medicare plan through a Connect One Health licensed agent, you will receive a dedicated Toll-Free Number at which you can reach a member of the Customer Experience Team.
What if you don’t have time for a call or would like an answer to your question in writing? We understand. That’s why we will also provide you with a dedicated email address that you can use to email our Customer Experience Team with questions, and a Team member will respond to you within 24 hours.