Aep starts October 15th
Do You Need Help Switching or Updating Your Medicare Coverage?
we are here to help you every step of the way.
The Annual Election Period (AEP) is an annual open enrollment period for Medicare Advantage and Medicare prescription drug coverage that takes place from October 15 to December 7 every year.
During AEP, you may:
- Switch from Original Medicare to a Medicare Advantage plan
- Thorough review of every carrier in the market
- Switch from a Medicare Advantage plan back to Original Medicare
- Switch from a Medicare Advantage plan to different Medicare Advantage plan
- Switch from a Medicare Advantage plan that doesn’t include drug coverage to one that does
- Join a Medicare prescription drug plan
- Switch from one Medicare prescription drug plan to another one
- Drop your Medicare prescription drug coverage
Let us help you understand your options and enrollment.
Our representatives are standing by to discuss your coverage opportunities until you feel informed, comfortable and covered.